Porsche will be bringing their second-generation Cayenne diesel to the U.S. for the first time for 2013. It will debut at New York alongside the already-revealed 2013 Boxster. Why does it matter? 240hp and 406 lb-ft, that’s why. No EPA figures yet. Full release below. Read More
Tag - Boxster
Porsche has announced a new version of the Boxster Roadster that will make it’s debut at the 2009 LA Auto Show next month. Here’s what you need to know:
- At 2,811 lb, the Boxster Roadster is the lightest model in the entire Porsche lineup.
- Power fom the 3.4-liter direct injection six-cylinder is up 10hp to 32ohp.
- Available in February 2010, tops the Boxster model lineup.
- Available with the PDK (Short for Porsche-Doppelkupplungsgetriebe. Say that 10 times fast) transmission, and can do 0-62 in 4.8 seconds. Top speed is 166mph.
- European pricing starts at $53,100 euro, U.S. Pricing will be announced soon.
- Jack Baruth will probably be the first in line at the Porsche dealer to order one.