Hear me out – you’re doing it wrong with your SUVs and you should all be driving this 2022 Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle instead of your SUV if you have to haul people and stuff. Yeah, a minivan is still the best way to get people and stuff around. Fight me.
1) Your SUV doesn’t have quilted leather throw pillows. I can promise you it doesn’t.
2) Your SUV doesn’t let passengers play games against each other, watch separate sources, or pair dual devices to Bluetooth. The 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle does.
3) Your SUV doesn’t have 12 USB ports and more HDMI ports than the back of your TV. The 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle does.
4) Your SUV doesn’t have a FamCam so you can make sure your passengers aren’t up to no good. No more guessing whether you need to pull the car over on a road trip or not, as you can see any shenanigans happening in real-time. The 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle has spy tech!
5) Your SUV doesn’t have this kind of legroom.
6) Your SUV probably doesn’t have anywhere near this kind of cargo space
7) Your SUV probably doesn’t have heated rear Captains chairs.
8 ) Your SUV doesn’t have a Stow N ’Vac built-in vacuum cleaner.
9) Your SUV doesn’t have Stow N’ Go seating.
10) Minivans aren’t lame anymore. QUILTED LEATHER THROW PILLOWS AND SPY CAMS!
The 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle is my favorite vehicle for moving people and stuff. This is such a nice van to drive and it puts every single passenger in the utmost comfort and luxury. Chrysler really thought of everything when they updated the Pacifica for 2021 and this van is absolutely the best tool for the job!